Monday 11 March 2013

Giant Space Elf War Robot pt4

Didn't get too much done this weekend, lots of RL stuff to do. Like Mother's Day and all that. If I missed that because I was playing with little plastic men, I would have been unpopular to say the least.
Anyway, I did get some stuff done; arms are now fully painted and glued in, the main engines are finished and on, and I did the pauldrons too. All that's left now are the 4 shieldy bits that go round the waist area, and the smaller waist level engines. Then its a coat of  matt varnish and some gloss on the gemstones.
I had a bit of a word with myself about the base too: I think it needs a bit more doing to it; it looks a bit... unfinished somehow. I think it needs to be kept simple to show off the Titan, but it's a bit TOO minimalist at the moment I reckon....



 
 
I did manage to build a couple of his little brothers too. The Wraithseer that I talked about in my last post, and another CC Wraithlord. I like the way they both turned out: but probably the Wraithlord is better posed than the seer. They should both look Ok painted though:
 
The two together:
 
Wraithseer:

 
 




CC Wraithlord:

He needs a bit of green stuff in his joint; I wonder if I can paint these in two weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment