Monday 25 February 2013

PROPER Retro 40k Pt 2

Done a bit more work on the old 80s Space Marines. Some of the models will definitely need another wash in fairy liquid, and I seem to have stuck some of them together with evo stick. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to have that;  must have pinched it from out of the garage. Sorry parents. They are also going to need some trimming. I'm not sure I understood the concept of removing flash or mold lines when I was 15. Ho hum.
I have enough minis for 3 tactical squads I think, complete with (awesome old school) missile launchers, and (not so awesome old school) flamers and googly eyed sergeants. Some I think will end up being a 5 man havoc squad. If I can get all the bits together right.
And finally the first of the Furioso Destroyer Class Dreadnaught Armours are stripped. I really am fond of these guys. Used to win me many a battle I recall....

No comments:

Post a Comment